"evydraws" Blog & Income Stats for June
As for the numbers, I'll keep it short! I've not blogged much in the later half of the month because of a sudden influx of deadline-sensitive work...
How well did I stick to my goals for June, though? (Spoiler: NOT WELL AT ALL.)
- 8 new blog posts, again NOPE. It's been my lowest number in a while, just 5 posts. The latter half of June really killed me with work and a quick trip to Seoul.
- Up the total of printable/digital products on Etsy to 50! NOPE, again. I'm at 44...
- Launch my Korea illustration series (coloring pages, stickers, vocabulary...) NOPE. (Buuut it's all ready to go, so yay!)
- Hit 2500 pageviews on the blog YES! The one I expected least... 3500!
- Hold a big giveaway on my Instagram NOPE. I'm terrible. I barely posted there, too!
I did double my income from commissions, though!
Wouldn't have expected that, but I went over 2.3k for my commission/illustration income. A lot of serial work that was fun to make and a bit less time-intensive than my watercolor illustrations contributed to that boost. Combine those 2.5k with my last two regular graphic design freelancing jobs, and I'm totally happy at this stage. Now I actually want to cut back on the commissions a bit - because you can see how the crazy schedule messed up my blogging, Etsy and pretty much everything else. I NEED SLEEP.
Etsy was a low-key success. My total income was identical with last month, at around 65$ after all the fees were deducted. BUT! More than 80% came from digital products, and that definitely made life easier. Etsy is, at this point, paying for all my Korean transfer fees on Paypal haha... which is kind of sad, but a necessity!